Manager Product Quality & Compliance
We are looking for an experienced Product Quality & Compliance Manager who will become part of Kramp and manage a very ambitious team of 3 colleagues. This is a challenging job in a very innovative company where you will be responsible for ensuring that Kramp is compliant with the required legislation on Quality, Environment, Safety and Health standards in all countries.
What is your role?
- Responsible for managing and building the Kramp quality control process.
- Ensuring Kramp complies with rules and legislation related to the sale of products.
- Leading the Product Quality, especially on Private label products and/or products from outside of EU, by implementing validated processes like Audit Management and Quality checks at inbound.
- Making sure that Product quality&compliance clauses in supplier contracts are correct by advising stakeholders.
- Cooperating with the Legal department on several topics on the handling of product liability issues.
- Leading change management processes contributing to a climate of continuous improvement.
Who are you?
For this job we require the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Law
- At least 5 years of experience with Product quality procedures and product compliance
- Strong people management skills
- Positive and persistent attitude
- Knowledge about CE / REACH/ CLP legislation
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Flexible location: home office + working from either the office in Utrecht or Varsseveld (HQ)
- Laptop and phone
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing bonus
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).