Go from studying business administration today to an active role in e-commerce with agriculture
Smart people make wise career moves
Anyone who begins a course of study wants to get ahead. Maybe you also have your own specific ideas about what your future career should look like! Kramp will support you along the way and - most importantly for you—along your own chosen path.
In a world with a steadily increasing population, concepts such as productivity, efficiency and sustainability are magic formulas for addressing the issue of ensuring an adequate food supply. Kramp’s products make a substantial contribution to solving these future challenges — and we’re already paving the way. For us this also involves the provision of crisis-proof, attractive job and career opportunities throughout Europe.
We offer several options for ambitious students to get acquainted with our company:
- As part of a paid internship or final project
- As part of a student placement
We encourage young talent. Interns/students acquaint themselves with selected areas within Kramp, undertake projects and acquire their first professional experience. You write your Bachelor's and master's thesis whilst working at our company, opening doors and opportunities for continuing your career path.
What are the advantages of getting acquainted with our company?
- A work placement in the appropriate departments/divisions (knowledge- or trade-oriented)
- Fair payment for interns
- Involvement in concrete projects and business tasks, learning technical and social skills
- Creation of added value on both sides — your outsider's view and your theoretical knowledge are specifically wanted!
- Professional experience gained while studying
- Programme individually adapted to student timetables (e.g.: flexible working hours)