As the Procurement Director you will be responsible for the Kramp Supplier strategy as well as for the planning and execution of sourcing, selection and a trading strategy for Suppliers, that will deliver a customer focused proposition. Working in line with the Commercial Strategy you will deliver agreed targets and KPI’s including margin, stock availability, Supplier quality, digital metrics, Supplier scorecard and customer satisfaction.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Developing and executing a Supplier Strategy by ensuring that the right and efficient processes are implemented.
- You are responsible for supplier segmentation, the supplier database and formulating the most efficient negotiating strategies by ensuring procurement processes, policies and best practices are in place.
- Leading an international team of Procurement Managers and specialist, developing the skills and competencies of the team members.
- Ensuring the development and tracking of key performance indicators for Suppliers including quality delivery, on time delivery, lead time.
- Ensuring product and process compliance by developing a strategy that is optimal, effective and compliant.
- Creating a culture of ongoing market research, identifying upcoming trends and changes by developing a close cooperation with Key Business stakeholders. Ensuring that the Kramp supplier strategy will meet all future market changes.
- Cooperating with Key Business stakeholders to create development plans and ensure a high level of supplier strategy execution both on a global and local level.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement focused on efficiencies, quality and cost reduction.
Who are you?
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution and able to roll up your sleeves to get things done when needed.
- You are a high energy, charismatic, action-oriented personality, who can build, inspire and motivate a team in an evolving environment by managing the performance of others.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Procurement in an international wholesale organization.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing successful teams.
- You have experience in leading change.
- You know how to navigate and cooperate in a matrix organization by working together with key stakeholders.
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. We have strong company values of Entrepreneurship, Together, Customer First and Engaged and we value our people and their continual growth.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Laptop, phone, company car
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed the border to Germany: the beginning of the international multi-million euro company we are today. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in in the way of today’s world. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural technical parts market. We are continually investing heavily in E-Business and innovations logistics and people. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Its that easy.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
If you feel inspired by this role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. If you have a question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact Alain Kok (Recruiter).